Warning - these are very graphic images.
Summer's coming, and that means we have to take the good with the bad, and one of the worst parts about summer are the bugs. When we're outside relaxing or doing our chores, dealing with bugs is a huge nuisance. Bug spray is a great way to deal with these pests, but there is a safety concern regarding this that you need to know about.
An Ohio man was recently sent to the ER with terrible burns on his body. He got the burns because he was out doing chores, specifically burning down a small brush pile. Before he did the deed, he sprayed himself down with bug repellant. After he lit the match, he realized his mistake when his legs flared up and he was instantly brought down. Let his mistake be your warning - if you're going to be around any fire this summer, even a campfire, make sure that you are mindful of how flammable you may be.
FYI: Just a public message I would like to share as a caution for you and especially any children who decide to use big...Posted by Mark Machesky on Friday, June 19, 2015